Features of Roller Hockey
The main feature of this court is that it has boards around an oval shaped with two goals equipped court.
- Names: Roller Hockey court
- Ground: plastic / asphalt / concrete
- Opening hours: sport parks, sport fields are usually open in 0-24 hours, but there are some fenced sport places with limited opening hours (eg from sunrise to sunset, etc.) that appear at the entrance.
Always take care of the cleanliness of parks, equipments and courts and the hygiene, so next time you will be happy to do sport there! And if you notice any damage or malfunction, please report it to us as soon as possible.
Roller hockey court dimensions
Rink / Court: Wall / Boards: Equipments: (Image source: MightyGoods)
Rink / Court:
Wall / Boards:
(Image source: MightyGoods)
Out of signs and features get to know the basic rules and regulations also.
Inline hockey is a variation of roller hockey very similar to ice hockey, from which it is derived. Like ice hockey, inline hockey is a contact sport therefore body checking isn't penalized. It is similar to ice hockey in that teamwork, skill and aggressiveness are needed. Excepting the use of inline roller skates in lieu of ice skates, the equipment of inline roller hockey is similar to that of ice hockey.
- The game is played by two teams, consisting of four skaters and one goalie, on a dry rink divided into two halves by a center line, with one net at each end of the rink.
- When played more informally, the game often takes place on a smooth asphalt surface outdoors.
- The game is played in three 15-minute periods or if it is higher standard it's played 20-minutes in each of the three periods.
- The game rules differ from ice hockey in a few simple ways: there is no icing and it is played in a 4 on 4 player format instead of 5 on 5.
Here we collect sports communities they also offer free regular activities, training and/or consultancy at outdoor Roller Hockey courts in Hungary. You can also suggest these kind of sports communities that you can send us by clicking the button below.