The third district of Budapest has already been in the first place concerning free sport parks, but now in the Programme of National Recreational Health Sports Park, the number of outdoor free sports opportunities will be increased by the construction of nine new Street Workout Park Locations in Óbuda-Békásmegyer (name of 3rd district). Parks will be constructed by National Sports Centers from the central budget, the required area and the maintenance is provided by the Municipality of Óbuda-Békásmegyer according to the decision of the Board.
New Street Workout Park locations
The new Street Workout Park locations will be available in those places, where Fitness Parks or other sport courts exist already:
- Budapest-03 | Gladiátor u. – next to the Fitness Park
- Budapest-03 | Szinbád u. – next to the Fitness Park
- Budapest-03 | Holdudvar park
- Budapest-03 | Mészkő park
- Budapest-03 | Lukács György u.
- Budapest-03 | Gyűrű utca 3. – next to the Fitness Park
- Budapest-03 | Búza utca – next to the Fitness Park
- Budapest-03 | Arató Emil tér – next to the Fitness Park
- Budapest-03 | Csobánka tér 5. – next to the Fitness Park
Click on the names of the locations to open on the map or browse here in the map window:
In order to let you help how to use the equipments of Street Workout Parks, we offer you the “Train Smart in Workout Park” video series that show how to make exercises by a sport trainer!
If you have information about a new park opening don’t hesitate to send us via email the news.
Fehér Paszkál - digital marketing and SEO expert, hobby mountain bike rider. His Free Sport Parks map project's mission is to provide people with up-to-date information about community sports opportunities. Furthermore cities and districts committed to this aim can receive tailored support, expert advice for development their community sports activities.