Its map label: Street Workout Park
The Street Workout Parks are marked on the map with an orange circle icon. Extra features are available (e.g. writing reviews, adding photo and video) on the data sheet at the locations marked with “i-circle”. You can watch the TRAIN SMART videos (see below) on the data sheet at the Street Workout Park locations also.
Features of Street Workout Park
The main feature of Street Workout Park is that it typically consists of horizontal, vertical and oblique bars that can be used for countless bodyweight trainings.
- Names: usually Street Workout Park / Adult Playground
- Ages: 14 years and older (with adult supervision between 10-14 years)
- Kind of exercises: Typically, muscle strengthening bodyweight trainings
- Equipments: there are more manufacturers on the market. Their design is slightly different, but the different manufacturers can be recognized by their colors, for example the most common ones: black-gray, green-black, orange-black combinations.
- Ground: usually rubber / soil / gravel / asphalt / paving
- Opening hours: sport parks, sport fields are usually open in 0-24 hours, but there are some fenced sport places with limited opening hours (eg from sunrise to sunset, etc.) that appear at the entrance.
Always take care of the cleanliness of parks, equipments and courts and the hygiene, so next time you will be happy to do sport there! And if you notice any damage or malfunction, please report it to us as soon as possible.
Train Smart in Street Workout Park
The Free Sport Parks and Norbert Radányi try to help with the “Train Smart with Norbert Radányi in Workout Park” video series in order to popularize the Street Workout Parks. We freezed some frames of the trainings and marked with short subtitles the videos in order to pay attention to the steps what you can also read in the video description.
Here we collect sports communities they even also offer free regular activities, training and/or consultancy at outdoor Street Workout Parks in Hungary. You can also suggest these kind of sports communities that you can send us by clicking the button below.
Street Workout Parks with videos