Signs of Street Workout Park on the map
Its map label: Street Workout Park
The Street Workout Parks are marked on the map with an orange circle icon. The location marked with “i-circle” can also be viewed on video in the Street Workout Park's data sheet. With the TRAIN SMART video series, we show you videos for all Street Workout Parks to warm up and stretching, and in case of “i-circle” Street Workout Parks, you can see the types of equipments and their right usage by a basic exercise.
Features of Street Workout Park
The main feature of Street Workout Park is that it typically consists of horizontal, vertical and oblique bars that can be used for countless bodyweight trainings.
- Names: usually Street Workout Park / Adult Playground
- Ages: 14 years and older (with adult supervision between 10-14 years)
- Kind of exercises: Typically, muscle strengthening bodyweight trainings
- Equipments: there are more manufacturers on the market. Their design is slightly different, but the different manufacturers can be recognized by their colors, for example the most common ones: black-gray, green-black, orange-black combinations.
- Ground: usually rubber / soil / gravel / asphalt / paving
- Opening hours: sport parks, sport fields are usually open in 0-24 hours, but there are some fenced sport places with limited opening hours (eg from sunrise to sunset, etc.) that appear at the entrance.
Always take care of the cleanliness of parks, equipments and courts and the hygiene, so next time you will be happy to do sport there! And if you notice any damage or malfunction, please report it to us as soon as possible.
Train Smart in Street Workout Park
The Free Sport Parks and Norbert Radányi try to help with the “Train Smart with Norbert Radányi in Workout Park” video series in order to popularize the Street Workout Parks. We freezed some frames of the trainings and marked with short subtitles the videos in order to pay attention to the steps what you can also read in the video description.